Modern dental restoration procedures are easier to perform, are more readily available and provide more realistic results than in the past. When dental patients need to make a decision about which dental procedures to try, there are several considerations to keep in mind. Not every procedure works for every patient and a successful smile makeover…
5 Common Tooth Repair Treatments
Wondering what your tooth repair options are going to be because one or more of your teeth are in need of repair? Today there are more options than ever when it comes to repairing any teeth that have been damaged somehow. This is excellent news for those who have been avoiding going to the dentist because they have been avoiding a specific dental procedure. If you are in need of repair for one or more of your teeth, then making an appointment with an experienced dentist is going to allow you to understand every dental repair option available to you.
5 common tooth repair treatments
The following are five of the more common tooth repair treatment options available today.
1. Dental crowns, also known as dental caps. Dental crowns are placed over a damaged tooth to make it stronger once again. The crown can be made to look like a natural tooth, allowing it to blend in with the rest of the teeth easily.
2. Dental bonding. Dental bonding is often used to repair teeth that have been cracked, chipped or have gaps in them.
3. Dental fillings, also known as tooth fillings and cavity fillings. When a tooth has been damaged by a lot of decay or some form of trauma, then a dental filling can often be used to restore the tooth back to its original condition. Depending on the filling material used, the tooth will either be as healthy as it was before or even stronger.
4. Dental bridges and implants. When a dental patient is missing one or more of their teeth, dental bridges and implants can be used to fill up space where the teeth used to be. A full set of teeth is necessary for a healthy mouth, making bridges and implants one of the more common tooth repair options for those who are missing one or more of their teeth.
5. Dental veneers, also known as porcelain veneers. Veneers are often used to repair any imperfections in dental patients front teeth.
Ready to make an appointment to fix your teeth?
If you are in need of tooth repair treatment services, understand that the sooner you call us to make an appointment, the better chances you are going to have when it comes to saving your tooth. Whether you are experiencing minor problems with your teeth or significant issues, we have a dental solution that is going to work for you. For you to understand what repair options are available for your teeth, all you have to do is give us a quick call so we can make an appointment for you. If you find it difficult to find the time to make it to a dental office, just let us know so we can try and make an appointment for you at a time that is convenient.
Call (516) 301-9032 today to reach Great Neck Dental Arts - Dr. Jeffrey L. Rubin DMD.
A chipped tooth is cause for concern yet it is not a major medical emergency. What matters is how you proceed after the chip occurs. The most important thing you can do in the aftermath of this unfortunate episode is to visit a dentist. The dentist will determine the best approach for tooth repair and…
Everyone needs a dental restoration at some point. While most people are usually overwhelmed by the thought of visiting a dentist, sometimes it's something you can't avoid. At some point in your life, you'll have to get a dental implant, root canal, or crown.Although you might be able to avoid these by flossing and brushing…
As a dental spa, we can treat your teeth and gums to ensure that you remain in excellent oral health and that you do so in style. We understand that you have many options when it comes to determining which dentist to see. We want to be your number one pick and have decided to…